23 March 2018
Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition unveils release date with a Xenos-slaying new trailer!
Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition, the FPS from Streum On Studio, set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe, arrives for PlayStation®4 and PC on May 22, 2018. Dive into today’s brand new Gameplay Trailer to celebrate the upcoming release, which brings the game to console for the first time and will be available free for all current owners on PC.
Play as a Space Marine of the Deathwing – the feared 1stCompany of the secretive Dark Angels – and engage in a desperate battle against Genestealers within the confines of a Space Hulk. Grow more powerful, gain skills and abilities, and master devastating weapons as you earn experience. Play solo or in online cooperative multiplayer with up to 4 players. The Enhanced Edition brings a host of new content and upgrades, expanding upon the base game for the ultimate Space Hulk experience:
- Class Customization – deep progression system lets players unlock armor and weapon skins, attachments, perks and more for aesthetic and gameplay customization.
- Chaplain Class – the Chaplain brings a host of abilities to increase the squad’s survivability, and is more than capable of killing hordes of Xenos in melee combat.
- New Weapons – more melee and ranged weapons give players even more options to load out their squad in battle.
- New Enemy Types – new, unique Genestealer types offer greater challenge to those who dare enter the depths of the Space Hulk.
- Special Missions – randomized objectives and enemy spawns bring a new level of replayability.
Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition arrives on PlayStation 4 and PC on May 22, with all Enhanced Edition content free for owners of the game on PC.