8 février 2019 / World War Z: Aftermath
Survive heart-pounding PvPvZ multiplayer action in Saber Interactive's World War Z
Face off against other players and the undead in a range of bloody modes and #OutliveThemAll later this year on consoles and PC.
Saber Interactive has released a new trailer showing off the fast-paced and exciting gameplay of Players vs Players vs Zombies (PvPvZ) in World War Z, the highly anticipated game inspired by Paramount Pictures’ blockbuster action film. While World War Z’s core four-player co-op pits you against relentless swarms of AI zombies, PvPvZ offers a completely unique experience, challenging you to outlive both the living and the dead across a variety of competitive modes designed for 4v4 combat.
What separates PvPvE in World War Z from other multiplayer games is the zombie swarm, which storms the arena throughout the match, forcing players to battle both each other and the undead and allowing the tide of the fight to turn in an instant. World War Z will launch with the following multiplayer modes:
- Scavenge Raid: players race to secure resources across the map to win
- Vaccine Hunt: players must pick up and hold an object to earn point for the team.
- Swarm Deathmatch: Two teams go head to head in a bitter fight to the end
- Swarm Domination: Capture zones to earn points and win a team victory
- King of the Hill: Capture a single hill, then control it to earn victory points
World War Z is expected to launch in 2019 on PlayStation®4, Xbox One and Windows PC via the Epic Games store. For more information, visit www.WWZGame.com, and follow the game on Facebook at www.facebook.com/WWZGame, Twitter @WWZTheGame and Instagram @WWZGame.